We have an exciting array of flower arranging and cultural programs to enjoy this season. Click on any of the program dates below for additional details. Remember, all workshops require advanced reservations with Margy Metzler.
If you wish to download a summary of our programs for your “gray binder”, click here and print one out for your personal use.
- We have two informal summer social gatherings. Click here for 2017 details.
- Oct. 2017 – No meeting this month
- Nov. 1, 2017 – Ginza prior to meeting. Margy Metzler attended the April 2017 World Convention in Okinawa and will share her experience as well as a video of the conference with us.
- Dec. 6, 2017– Our 45th Anniversary Tea (members only at member home). See tea page for details.
- Jan 10, 2018 – Ginza prior to meeting. “The Beauty of Bamboo” program by Rena Foley of the Melbourne, FL chapter; followed by a workshop.
- Feb. 7, 2018 – Nominating committee report to board; Suzy Valentine will share her conditioning ideas with us.
- Feb. 15-17, 2018 – Annual Exhibit with ginza
- Mar. 7, 2018 – Slate of officers presented to membership; Sensei’s from each school will present a collaborative program – Gassaku followed by a workshop.
- Mar. 14, 2018 – Annual luncheon with demonstrator and Riji from Sogetsu School of Ikebana, Susan Cano.
- Apr. 4, 2018 – Elections, member ginza and “Creating Inside the Bento Box” presentation and workshop.
- May 2, 2018 – Gyotaku or Fish painting fun! Our final workshop.