We have a lot planned for this meeting.
- Election of officers for 2017-18
- Member ginza prior to the meeting
- Bento Box program by Margy Metzler
For the election
Member ginza instructions:
- Please reserve a full or half 6 foot table in advance by contacting Margy Metzler.
- Bring your items to sell
- If you have items that you wish to donate or perhaps sell to the ginza rather than sell yourself, contact Nancy Peterson.
For creating inside the bento box
Shinsho Ikenobo Sensei, Margy Metzler will provide a demonstration and workshop on how to use bento boxes, (Japanese lunch boxes) to create beautiful designs. There will be a small fee for members and guests that wish to participate in the workshop.
To participate in the Bento Box workshop
- Pledge $5 to Margy Metzler
- Bring a bento box or a square container
- Hasami, kenzan, trash bag
- Your choice of greenery
Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We meet at 9:30 at the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research center of the Naples Botanical Garden.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program
Click here for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112