This meeting will take place at a different location within the garden. Find us in the Windstar Room.*
We have a lot planned for this meeting.
- Election of 2017-18 officers and installation
- Member ginza prior to the meeting
- Japanese doll program by Margy Metzler
For the election
Member ginza instructions:
- Please reserve a full or half 6 foot table in advance by contacting Margy Metzler.
- Bring your items to sell
- If you have items that you wish to donate or perhaps sell to the ginza rather than sell yourself, contact Nancy Peterson.
Kimekomi and Kokeshi dolls
Member Margy Metzler will share with you her collection of Kimekomi and Kokeshi dolls and the secrets they hold. She will also demonstrate the steps to
making a Kimekomi doll. Margy lived for seven years in Okinawa Japan where she not only earned her highest level of Ikebana Sensei, but studied the Tea Ceremony and learned to make Kimekomi dolls.
Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For this meeting only, we will meet in the Windstar room in the FGCU Research center of the Naples Botanical Garden.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program
Click here for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112
*Enter the same parking lot you usually use for our meetings (not the exhibit) and just drive to the back of the lot and the road continues back to the the parking lot for the Windstar Room. Once in that parking lot, the building housing the Windstar Room will be evident. We will have a sign up to remind you that the meeting location has changed.