“Gassaku which means Collaboration or coming together to make an arrangement “. Sensei’s Loris Dallial, Carol Brocklesby, Stephanie English and Kaoru Sweet representing the 3 main Ikebana schools in our chapter will make a Gassaku arrangement. They will also work with members and guests to make their own Gassaku arrangement. All arrangements will be raffled off at the end of the program.
- Your eagerness to make a collaborative arrangement.
- A few pieces of greenery from your garden would be appreciated. All materials including containers will be provided.
- Hasami and trash bag too!
- This is a free workshop, but we need to know how many will be participating.
- Please reserve your place in the workshop by contacting Margy Metzler.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at email@example.com.
We meet at 9:30 at the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research center of the Naples Botanical Garden.
- Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program
Click here for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112