“Gyotaku traditional Japanese fish painting” – Demonstration and workshop using both fish mold and flowers to create beautiful designs. Rice paper will be provided.
To register for this workshop:
- Pledge $5 to Margy Metzler
- Wear an apron – this can get messy!
- Bring any cloth or t-shirt you wish to use for your design or
- Rice paper will be provided
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at email@example.com.
We meet at 9:30 at the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research center of the Naples Botanical Garden.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program
- Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
Click here for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112