We have lots planned for this meeting
- Member Ginza prior to the program and meeting
- Installation of officers
- Workshop making arrangements in another members container.
WHAT TO DO FIRST!
For the election:
Our board is only as effective as our members are willing to help. Please contact any member of the incoming slate of officers or the nominating committee and offer to serve on a committee. Your new board wants to have all the committees and their chairs set up before the end of the season. Please help them.
For the Member ginza:
- Please reserve a full or half 8 foot table in advance by contacting Margy Metzler.
- Bring your items to sell
- If you have items that you wish to donate or perhaps sell to the ginza rather than sell yourself, contact Nancy Peterson, our ginza chairman.
For the Workshop Container Exchange:
- Make a workshop reservation by contacting Margy Metzler.
- There is no fee for this workshop
- Bring a container you think someone else would enjoy using to create an arrangement just for you
- Bring some flowers and greenery
- Bring your hasami, trash bag, greenery from your garden; flowers will be provided
- Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
- Are you bringing the floral arrangement for this meeting? Click here
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at email@example.com.
We meet at 9:30 at the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research Center of the Naples Botanical Garden. Membership in the Naples Botanical Garden is encouraged but not required to attend our monthly meetings.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program
Click here for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112