Perla Chung has graciously offered to host our chapter once again!
- This is a current members only event with as we celebrate our 46th year!
- 12:00 to 2PM is the time!
- If you can bring something to the tea for us all to enjoy, please call or email Jessica Tesarik. We need:
- 20 tea sandwiches from about five members
- 20 small sized cookies, brownies, or bars from five members
- Something savory like cheese or nuts from two-four members
- A veggie item from three members
We also need 4-5 Ikebana arrangements. Please let Jessica know if you can bring one.
In addition, for food planning purposes as well as access through the gate, please let Jessica know you are planning on attending. It is always nice to know how many members to expect and you can’t get through the gate unless your name is on the list!
Carpooling is highly suggested!
This is also an excellent opportunity to bring your luncheon registration form and check for our March 20 luncheon featuring Kyoko Peterson of the Ikenobo School of Ikebana. The earlier you register, the better your table!
Just a reminder – this is a member only event and not open to the public or to guests.