Meeting location moved to Kapnick Hall where we hold our exhibit for this meeting only!
It’s time to get ready for the best exhibit ever. It takes something from everyone, so if you haven’t done so already –
- Please be sure you are signed up to work on a committee by contacting any of these committees and volunteering! We are asking that everyone who is able, be on a committee if they wish to put an arrangement in the exhibit.
- Take a look at the Exhibitor Information page on this site for all the important information on how to get your arrangement critiqued, photographed and placed.
In addition to a meeting to wrap up all the exhibit details we will –
- Have some instruction on how to properly dress in a kimono or yukata and,
- Have the opportunity to have our scissors sharpened and,
- For a bit of fun and to test our flower knowledge, we will be playing a game of “Flower Bingo”.
Don’t forget – our nominating committee will be working to present a slate of officers at our March meeting. Please raise your hand and offer to volunteer for an office, or to be an assistant to an officer or to work on any committee. This is the best way to enhance our chapter as well as your Ikebana experience in “Friendship through Flowers”. Our new board needs to have all the positions filled before the end of the season.
What to do before this meeting:
- Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
- Click here if you are the one bringing a flower arrangement to this meeting.
- Click here to volunteer for an exhibit committee
- Contact the nominating committee and volunteer to serve your I.I. chapter as an officer or a committee chairperson – pick a friend and do it together!
- Last year we were nearly sold out for our luncheon at the end of our February meeting. If you haven’t already done so, please bring your check and registration form for the March 20 luncheon to this meeting.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We meet at 9:30 at the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research center of the Naples Botanical Garden. Membership in the Naples Botanical Garden is encouraged but not required to attend our monthly meetings.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program
Click here or on the icon below for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112