Edyth Newbourne, a well known local artist, will demonstrate how to make lovely flowers using a brush, ink and paper and then lead 15 lucky members in creating their own paintings. The paintings she creates during the demonstration will be donated to the chapter as possible auction items for our annual luncheon.
Come early to shop at our fabulous ginza. Our ginza needs your support! Stay ’til the end and help us pack up the ginza to return the items to our storage locker.
How to participate in the workshop:
- Workshop open to first 15 members (sorry no guests for this workshop) to register in advance. Your check is your reservation.
- Advance workshop registration required by sending your check for $25 to I.I. #160 to Margy Metzler.
- Please register before Dec. 31, 2018
- Wear an apron!
- Click here to see if you are bringing something for hospitality.
- Are you bringing our floral arrangement for this meeting? Click here.
- It is not too late to register and pay for you and your guests to attend our March 20 luncheon. Click here to print the registration form and bring it to the meeting.
If you are not a member of our chapter, but wish to attend this program, please let us know you are coming by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note -only members can participate in the workshop due to the small number of participants that can be accommodated.
We meet at 9:30 at the Buehler Auditorium in the FGCU Research center of the Naples Botanical Garden. Membership in the Naples Botanical Garden is encouraged but not required to attend our monthly meetings.
- 9:30AM – Friendship through Flowers social period
- 10:00AM – Business meeting
- 10-30-11:30 – Program and workshop
Click here or on the icon below for directions to the garden. 4820 Bayshore Drive, Naples, FL 34112